Elderslie Golf Club is located on Main Road, Elderslie (B789) between Paisley and Johnstone; 3.5miles from Glasgow Airport and only 13 miles from Glasgow city centre.
The course is a Willie Fernie designed parkland course measuring 6175 yards with a par of 70, and was first opened for play in April 1909. It has a beautiful setting, and if you stand on the 9th Green or on the 13th Tee, you can take in a breathtaking view across the Kilpatrick Hills and on to the slopes of Ben Lomond.
Please feel free to browse our website pages and if you require any further information regarding the club, membership, visitors or visiting parties, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail or telephone.
- Seniors’ Captain’s Welcome (5/5/2015) - As captain of the motley crew, known as Elderslie Seniors, I would like to invite you to join us as we embark on another year of fun and low scoring on the beautiful greens and lush fairways of Elderslie Golf Course. During the year our committee and I wi […]
- Elderslie Open – Sun. 31st May (5/4/2015) - The Gents Open is open for online booking. Thanks to our BRS Tee booking system, times can be booked and secured online. Last year’s inaugural event was a great success and this year we aim to make it an even better experience. Can Phil Murphy defen […]
- Scott present new clubs to junior Newton Shield player Josh Campbell (4/30/2015) - Josh Campbell was over the moon after purchasing his new Callaway junior hot clubs. Scott matched the cheapest price online and had them delivered to the shop. Just goes to show if you approach Scott for golf equipment he will try and meet if not beat th […]
- MAY EVENTS (4/29/2015) - Friday 1st May will be the 2nd Quiz Night on the year. Join us on the first Friday of each month from 8.00pm Saturday 23rd May come along and hear the very talented Corrine Olive […]
- Juniors compete in the John R McCarley competition (4/26/2015) - A good turn out for the first prize winning competition of the year. The junior’s took to the course on a brisk Sun morning supported by Scott and Club Captain David Burns. Overall scores were impressive with the majority of the boys playing […]