Elderslie Golf Club is located on Main Road, Elderslie (B789) between Paisley and Johnstone; 3.5miles from Glasgow Airport and only 13 miles from Glasgow city centre.
The course is a Willie Fernie designed parkland course measuring 6175 yards with a par of 70, and was first opened for play in April 1909. It has a beautiful setting, and if you stand on the 9th Green or on the 13th Tee, you can take in a breathtaking view across the Kilpatrick Hills and on to the slopes of Ben Lomond.
Please feel free to browse the website and if you require any further information regarding the club, membership, visitors or visiting parties, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail or telephone.
- Annual Prize Giving & Dinner – October 23rd (6.30/7.00pm) - Come along to our annual prize giving dinner at Elderslie Golf Club on the 23rd of October, where we will have guest speaker professional former footballer / manager Dick Campbell with us! Tickets are £20.00pp. Please contact us for more details.
- Our Weekly Steak Night – Every Friday Night - Every Friday 5-8pm Enjoy a sirloin steak with all the trimmings for ONLY £9.95pp
- New Defibrillator at Elderslie Golf Club - We are DELIGHTED to announce that we now have a Defibrillator (heart start) machine at the Club. Our green staff and bar staff where all trained on how to use this life saving machine last night. Trained by Christine Lyall and Jamie Barton from the Scotti […]
- Juniors major part of Final day - The finals day brought 3 juniors onto the course to fight for a win, Heather Mushet, Jack Burns and Josh Campbell were all playing in this special day. Heather was so close to winning the Ladies Championship, narrowly loosing on the 1st extra hole, what […]
- Juniors enjoy Pro day - 5 juniors had a great time at Pro days, Scott kindly allowed the juniors to play for the first time and take part in this cracking event. Even though they had to play off the white tees Jack Burns won the longest drive on the 13th (John Daly watch out!). […]