Elderslie Golf Club is located on Main Road, Elderslie (B789) between Paisley and Johnstone; 3.5miles from Glasgow Airport and only 13 miles from Glasgow city centre.
The course is a Willie Fernie designed parkland course measuring 6175 yards with a par of 70, and was first opened for play in April 1909. It has a beautiful setting, and if you stand on the 9th Green or on the 13th Tee, you can take in a breathtaking view across the Kilpatrick Hills and on to the slopes of Ben Lomond.
Please feel free to browse the website and if you require any further information regarding the club, membership, visitors or visiting parties, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail or telephone.
Summer: 1st April to 30th September
- Every day except Saturday: 8.30am to 10.00pm
- Saturday: 7.30am to 10.00pm
- What a way to spend your 91st birthday! - Douglas ‘Doc’ Haldane celebrated his 91st birthday with a game of golf at Elderslie yesterday. And it was a real family affair as he was joined by his three sons, Vice-Captain Colin, Past-Captain Alan, and Kenny, and by three of his five grandsons, Garry, […]
- Renfrewshire Seniors Golf League - As you can see from the table we’re holding our own in a very competitive league. We hope to push on in the next few weeks and try to finish as high up the table as possible. Saturday 16th July 2016 RANFURLY CASTLE 4 v 2 CALDWELL RALSTON 5 V […]
- Ladies Open Day – Wednesday 13th July 2016 - The Ladies Open Day took place last Wednesday with 75 ladies, from 17 different clubs, playing in the competition. The ladies enjoyed a great day of golf, good food and refreshments! The winners on the day, with a tremendous score of 61, were Janette Murr […]