Elderslie Golf Club is located on Main Road, Elderslie (B789) between Paisley and Johnstone; 3.5miles from Glasgow Airport and only 13 miles from Glasgow city centre.
The course is a Willie Fernie designed parkland course measuring 6175 yards with a par of 70, and was first opened for play in April 1909. It has a beautiful setting, and if you stand on the 9th Green or on the 13th Tee, you can take in a breathtaking view across the Kilpatrick Hills and on to the slopes of Ben Lomond.
Please feel free to browse the website and if you require any further information regarding the club, membership, visitors or visiting parties, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail or telephone.
- Newton Shield Finals – Sunday September 20th - Our club will be hosting the Newton Shield Finals on Sunday September 20th. An unscheduled tee reservation is required between 12 noon and 2:30 p.m. A limited number of courtesies will be available at other Newton Shield clubs. Note also that the Junior c […]
- MacMillan Coffee & Cake – September 25th (12-3pm) - The World’s Biggest Coffee Morning is Macmillan’s biggest fundraising event for people facing cancer. MacMillan ask people all over the UK to host their own Coffee Mornings and donations on the day are made to Macmillan. Last year alone MacMillan raised £ […]
- Our Weekly Steak Night – Every Friday Night - Every Friday 5-8pm Enjoy a sirloin steak with all the trimmings for ONLY £9.95pp
- 12th tee updates - There has been an increase in the number of reports of golf balls leaving the course from the 12th tee. As a consequence red, yellow and white tee markers will be placed on the forward tee from Monday 31st August. All players must use this tee until furth […]
- Money raised for Boy Scout Group & Girls Brigade - The Club where delighted to present cheques to Elderslie 1st Girls Brigade and Elderslie Boy Scout Group after the monies raised on charities day on Sunday 9th August. Both Clubs received £536.00 and were over the moon that we had chosen them as our benef […]
- Finals Day is Sunday 30th August - This Sunday is Finals Day. First off, in the showcase event, are Kenny Bell and Jim MacDonald in the Club Championship. There will be a new name on the board this year – good luck to both. The Ladies final features 7-time champion, Julie Nicol again […]