Elderslie Golf Club is located on Main Road, Elderslie (B789) between Paisley and Johnstone; 3.5miles from Glasgow Airport and only 13 miles from Glasgow city centre.
The course is a Willie Fernie designed parkland course measuring 6175 yards with a par of 70, and was first opened for play in April 1909. It has a beautiful setting, and if you stand on the 9th Green or on the 13th Tee, you can take in a breathtaking view across the Kilpatrick Hills and on to the slopes of Ben Lomond.
Please feel free to browse the website and if you require any further information regarding the club, membership, visitors or visiting parties, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail or telephone.
Summer: 1st April to 30th September
- Every day except Saturday: 8.30am to 10.00pm
- Saturday: 7.30am to 10.00pm
- Senior Open, Wednesday 24th August 2016 Entry Sheet - You can view the Entry Sheet for the Senior Open here.
- Senior’s Section Outing to Prestwick St Nicholas July 2016 - It is with thanks to Brian Lowe who organised this very enjoyable outing to Prestwick St Nicholas, even the weather was obedient, dry with a slight coastal breeze.
- Lexwell Trophy - Elderslie welcomed over 30 juniors to battle out for this year’s Lexwell Trophy. Players from Ralston, Paisley, Erskine, Kilmacolm, Old Ranfurly and two teams from ourselves prepared themselves for a tough battle in difficult conditions (wet and windy). M […]