Elderslie Golf Club is located on Main Road, Elderslie (B789) between Paisley and Johnstone; 3.5miles from Glasgow Airport and only 13 miles from Glasgow city centre.
The course is a Willie Fernie designed parkland course measuring 6175 yards with a par of 70, and was first opened for play in April 1909. It has a beautiful setting, and if you stand on the 9th Green or on the 13th Tee, you can take in a breathtaking view across the Kilpatrick Hills and on to the slopes of Ben Lomond.
Please feel free to browse the website and if you require any further information regarding the club, membership, visitors or visiting parties, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail or telephone.
- Robbie Williams & Michael Bublé Tribute Night – Saturday 22nd August - Saturday 22nd August, £20.00pp Includes a 3 course dinner Fancy a night of amazing music and fine dinning? Why treat yourself to our Robbie Williams and Michael Bublé, with a delicious 3-course meal included.
- Our Weekly Steak Night – Every Friday Night - Every Friday 5-9pm Enjoy a sirloin steak with all the trimmings for ONLY £9.95pp
- Juniors visit British Open - 7 juniors supported by 3 adult members attended the Open at St Andrews. The club kindly paid for the visit including entry, travel and food. All the kids had a fantastic time with lots of autographs and great memories. Jack Burns won the longest junior dr […]
- Elderslie Trophy: Winner 2015 - Derek Anderson, from Cochrane Castle golf club, overcame a nervous start to defeat Craig Watson (East Renfrewshire) in a 18 hole playoff for the Elderslie Trophy. Derek secured the Trophy with a birdie on the 18th to card a 71 which gave him a 3-shot marg […]
- Major David Crichton Maitland – Honorary President of 43 years - We are saddened to inform you that our Honorary President of 43 years, Major David Crichton Maitland has died. It was he who, in 1980, agreed to the sale of the 212 acres of woodland, golf course, and adjacent lands to our membership at a bargain price. W […]