There is a possibility that the current cold weather spell could affect the scheduled tee off times for the forthcoming shotgun start Texas Scramble on Saturday 6th April. Temperatures bordering on sub zero are forecast for Friday evening which could mean a possible delay, due to frost, to the tee off until 10-00 am for the morning start . In this event the afternoon start would be pushed back until 2.00 pm.
We obviously hope that the weather improves and we can start at the scheduled times for both morning and afternoon. Match and Handicap will be monitoring the weather forecast and taking advice from the Course Manager.
The situation will be further reviewed on Friday 5 April where we can hopefully confirm the exact tee off time based on the most recent weather forecast. Please monitor the website or notice board for further updates.