Finals day took place as scheduled on 25 August with no less than 6 match-play trophies up for grabs.
With the sun was splitting the sky and the course in stunning condition the scene was set for some great golf and the finalists did not disappoint.
In the end, the winners were as follows:
- McRoberts Thistle Cup: Gerry and Joyce Kelly
- Victory Cup: David Burns and Robert Reilly
- Lady Anne Speirs: Billy Wilson
- Captains Cup: Bruce Harley
- McLaren Trophy: George Millar
- Ladies Championship: Margaret Scott
Well done to the winners and commiserations to the losing finalists.
Here is a gallery from the first tee and the prize giving.