Junior Update (Tee off times/General Club Information)
It has come to light over the past few Sundays, some minor issues in respect to the current juniors’ tee off time and in particular the level of knowledge and etiquette of some juniors on the course when playing unsupervised. We are therefore requesting parents whose children are not ready to play without supervision to accompany them on a Sunday ensuring they are both safe and abiding with general course etiquette. The children will be deemed course ready by the Club Professional or if they have a handicap of 28 or under. It is recommended you speak to either Scott or Craig when attending on a Sunday to determine if your child is course ready (or for any advice on club etiquette).
From the 01 Mar 15 the new tee off times will commence:
11.00 – 11.30: Junior 28 and under Handicappers
14.30 – 15.00: All remaining juniors accompanied by parents/guardians
The first Junior Competition will commence 22 Mar 2015 with Tee reserved from 11.00 – 11.30. This will be the dedicated tee off time for the season.
A quick reminder on recommended dress/etiquette for juniors on/off course:
- Dress trousers (school trousers etc) or waterproofs.
- A collared t-shirt or roll neck (numerous undergarments to keep warm).
- Suitable footwear (no trainers).
- Appropriate jacket/waterproof (no hoody’s).
- Headgear as required.
- No phones or music players to be used whilst playing.
- Dress trousers (school trousers etc)
- A collared t-shirt or roll neck etc.
- Suitable footwear (no trainers or golf shoes).
- Phones on silent.
- No junior under age of 12 allowed on pool table unless supervised by adult.
- Juniors to have swipe card available to enter clubhouse/changing room.